Thursday, September 29, 2011

I could give this a snarky title, but why would I do that?

Hey, all you crazy cats!
School is under way, and I couldn’t be more drowsy. In all seriousness, though, things are pretty rad. I’m learning all about cameras and television studios, which makes me yearn to get out of school all the more. I should be updating my site with my video work from the summer (if you haven’t checked them out already), and this semester should prove to be lucrative in terms of new projects! I am currently working on a short (make that VERY short) story that I’ll post here for y’all soon. It involves meat. I’m also working in finding a way to spread my fancy art-love to you, the reader. It will most likely come in the form of an Etsy account, but I promise not to turn into a Regretsy case. Pinky promise.  I also promise not to spam you too often with business business, but hey—Wan-Tsunami’s need incomes too, damn it.
Also, this may be a bit off topic, but I feel like I came up with an ingenious way to train my acquaintances to respect my right to not “give a shit.” The concept is simple. I get some monopoly money and fashion them into “give a shit” coupons. Once someone does enough favors for me and/or treats me nicely, they earn a coupon. Now, in order to illicit a shit-giving response from me, the shit-giving seeker would have to cash in their collection of coupons. With a butt-load of faux Monopoly money riding on the deal, I feel like the shit-giving seeker will have to really think about the issue they bring to my shit-giving table. Everybody wins, especially me.

-Wan-Meeeeeeat. 

PS: Here's a free monster.


No comments:

Post a Comment