Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Meloncholy Art Shows, the End of the Semester, and Lots of Electroswing.

Hey, everyone! I just wanted to drop a quick note about an online juried art show that I entered! Go take a look on the Projekt30 website and vote for me, your beloved Wan-Tsunami. I entered under my street name, Diana Busby. Go forth and vote, my lovelies! I will reward you handsomely with my schedule media dump coming up soon. It's been just enough time to have been too much time, and I have a bushel of new stuff for you to love upon with your eyes (and sometimes your ears!) All this and more if you go and vote for me. Do it, please. Do it for me! Do it for your country! DO IT FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS HOLY.

PS: Here is an image of Paula Deen riding Oprah just for being special. You're welcome.
Sleep well!

<3 Wan-Tsunami

No comments:

Post a Comment