Thursday, January 12, 2012

A Better Title

Hello, everyone.

I wish that I could come up with something more creative, but I'm experiencing a bout of creativity deficiency disorder. It should clear up with a strict regimen of puppy and kitty cuddles, cartoons, and comic illustrating. In the meantime, though, here's a little project that I just finished up. It's one of a few prints that I'm thinking of selling at the upcoming MSU Comics Forum. I'll be showing my work at the Artist's Alley on February 4th, more info to come later. All you peeps in East Lansing/the surrounding area should come out. No, make that you had better come out, lest I find you and spread this horrible disease of mine. Maybe that'll teach 'ya. ... Yeah, I think I'm going to wrap this up before it goes somewhere ugly. Later, y'all!


Sincerely,

The Wan-Tsunamitor.

No comments:

Post a Comment