Wednesday, January 25, 2012

A Few Things to Brighten Your Wednesday

Everyone, get in here!

Today's going to be a productive day. I can just feel it in my BONES.

And, you know what goes on top of all-feeling bones? MEAT. Prepare for the imminent release of "Meat," a small project that's been simmering over low-heat for a while now.


 
I will make another update when it's all ready for printing :D Honestly, I'm a little frightened by how much I love to draw strange meat. I'll have to muse upon that further, maybe over some coffee as I hightail it to my class today. Also! Here is a sneak peek some Joy Koi stuff that I mentioned a while ago. I'm about to page three now, and I am having a blast with it so far. You guys are going to love it, I can tell.


 

Finally, here's an earthworm graveyard to get you off your fanny and into the GREAT OUTDOORS.

Happy Wednesday Trails, y'all!

Yours truly,

THE GREAT WAN-TSUNAMI

Edit: FOR YOUR EYES.

No comments:

Post a Comment