Monday, February 18, 2013

Oh What a Night

Hey guys. I know it's been a while since my last update, and there are several reasons why. Well...mostly one reason.


Little Luca, the Boston in the corner, has been having some health problems as of late. It was a huge mess... turns out he had a zygomatic mucocele in addition to a small cyst in his cheek area, and it was causing a lot of discomfort and dangerous swelling behind his left eye. After lots of money, tears, and panicked late night vet visits, little Luca is quickly on his way to recovery. 

Fast forward to this weekend. I went to visit my sister, who is currently a surgery resident in Memphis, TN. Edward was able to join me for a few days before he had to go back to work, and my lovely friend, Megan, got to come over from Georgia for a visit too! Everything was going fine, and my two guys pictured above were getting along great with my sister's adorable rescue dog, Ramsey. However, Luca and Ramsey got in a nasty tussle over a toy, and poor Luca got all bit up. Now we're up to... 6 vet visits within the last month, three of which were at emergency vet locations. Translation? EXPENSIVE. This month, I tell ya--- it's been a doozy. Silver lining, though-- everyone is recovering well/in good health, and the boys are getting along alright. In fact, they are sleeping together next to me as I write this. THANK GOD. I don't think my squinty little heart can take much more drama and medical stuff. Not yet, not MEOW!

On a happier note, here are a few of my illustrations that I've been posting on Tumblr... Yeah...I've been cheating on this blog a little bit, but it's not because I don't love you. It's because...well...my brain can't handle more than a few social media outlets at a time. Whoops. In any case, ENJOY!


Capybari Damacy

Chubby Shark!

My tribute to Valentine's Day

Hippon


The love of ice cream is eternal <33

I dream of the puggie with the derpy, brown eyes

...I like my art dark like my soup. 

Hope that was a good time for you guys. I'm glad things are getting back to normal just in time for the MSU Comics Forum and Shuto-Con. I'll be updating on those later. Right now, it's time to sleep. 

-Wan-OHHHHHHHHHH-Nami!


OH WHAT A NIGHT.


No comments:

Post a Comment