Monday, June 17, 2013

Summa' Time!

Dudes.

Dudes.

I have something to tell you.

IT'S THE SUMMER.




Despite the fact that the summer means nothing to an "adult" such as myself, I still revel in the fact that I can finally run the air conditioning without feeling guilty. Seriously, it's too damn hot out not to. Don't you judge me. I know what you do when no one's home. You should be ashamed, looking down on me. 


Speaking of looking down on people, I've been keeping quite busy with all kinds of crap while you have been doing, I don't know, your OWN crap. My friend, Beth, and I are chugging along with the Monster Exchange, which you should definitely check out if you haven't already. And even if you have, you should look again. We update as frequently as our busy schedules allow, and that stuff is gold. I promise. I wouldn't lie to you, we're friends. Friends don't lie to each other. Unless it involves cookies, in which case all bets are off. 


Here, I brought some artwork for you. It's not cookies, but it's not THAT bad. I have feelings too, you know <3. 
Ramsey, my sister's new adopted baby <3

Tattoo that I'm designing for a certain someone, based on the Trinacria of Sicily

Artwork from Source Point Press' "Weird Little Kid," release date of Fall 2013

Another illustration from "Weird Little Kid"

Front Cover from Source Point Press' "Delightfully Wicked Poetic Tales" book, for sale at  http://sourcepointpress.blogspot.com/p/store.html

A stupid thing that I did a while ago. I feel like I posted this before, but it's my blog, I can repost as I please. 

Small comic about my beloved puppies. 

Request from a friend for "an epic battle with knights fighting dragons." 

Preeetty....self-explanatory. 

Some fan art for Kyary Pamyu Pamyu. Color Version coming soon!

Graduation present for a cousin of mine, color version also on its way!

Commission piece from Shuto Con, 2013. Oh, the ponies <3

One more of Ramsey. He's such a funny bugger. 


As you can see, some of that stuff was from Shuto Con 2013. That Con went MARVELOUSLY, and I can't wait for next year's con to get here. Seriously, it was a blast. Since then, I've also taken on designing tattoos for people. If you're ever interested in having me sketch up some ink for you, please shoot me a message at diana.w.busby@gmail.com, I'd love to hear from you! Really, just send me a message to say "hi" too. That works as well.

Uh, what else... (think, think, think), I, uh... I got nothin'. Sorry. I tried, though, I really did. If you feel like you're not getting enough of me on here, please check out my Tumblr account. I tend to post what I'm up to on there pretty frequently, and, really, who doesn't want MORE WAN-TSUNAMI? No one, that's who. 

That's about it. I'm sure I missed something important, but that's me! Such a scamp. 

I'll be back... with more stuff for you.

BYE!



WAN-I-CAN'T-THINK-OF-SOMETHING-CLEVER-NAMI


No comments:

Post a Comment