Wednesday, February 22, 2012

I'm not dead!

Hey, everybody!

I know it's been a while since I've updated this poor, forsaken blog, but never fear! I will have some fun images headed your way soon enough. My school work has been on high heat for the past couple of weeks, leaving this Wan-Tsunami with her hands full. However, there's some exciting news on the horizon! I managed to snag a table at Shuto-Con here in beautiful East Lansing. The con is going to be in mid March, and I'll update more once I've had a wink of sleep. I also was lucky enough to get a table to share with my lovely friend, Beth Sparks, for this year's S.P.A.C.E. convention! I have been on the waiting list for a while now, and needless to say I am very excited to get to go this year. Stay tuned for more exciting news from Wan-Tsunami, and have a great night. Ugh, sleep time now.

-Wan-sleep-ami.

No comments:

Post a Comment