Sunday, February 26, 2012

Ugh, why is the Biscoff always gone?

Hello, friends, newcomers, what-have-you!

This week was a doozy, and Spring break couldn't come fast enough. I've been craving some time to just, you know, WORK on my drawings and comics, and my school work has been so SELFISH lately. Plus, it's needy, bordering psychotic. It calls me day and night, it threatens my family and friends, and it even knows where I live. ... I think I need an adult.


Oh wait, I am an adult.


Here's a draft of what's to come, especially if you stop by Shuto-Con in March! You better! I'll be there, which apparently is the deciding factor between a ho-hum affair and a rip-snortin' gala. So, be there, I guess. I need to go sleep. Remind me to get some more Biscoff in the morning. That stuff turns any fruit yogurt into a pie-like-wonder instantly. You'll thank me for that, trust me.

Night, errybody. You smell!

-Wan-Diomatsunami-bananarammadingdong-JAMMARAMMA

No comments:

Post a Comment