Monday, October 22, 2012

Free Sample? FREE SAMPLE!

I don't care if you're on a diet, this stuff is IRRESISTIBLE. I took a little break from the illustration scene for a while to pretend I was an adult, but why would you care? You probably don't. So, with that out of the way, I have begun churning out some beautiful pictures for you all. Free sample starts now!


FREE SAMPLE ENDS THERE. (IT IS STILL IN PROGRESS) (SHUT UP)

FOR NOW.

That's right, more Boston Terriers. If you have a problem with it, please send me money. I'll stop once I reach more than I have right now. Seriously, though-- I'm getting prints ready for sale just in time for the holidays. Pray that you're righteous enough to get to purchase one! I'll keep you guys posted as this stuff gets sorted out. In the meantime, try not to fill up on bread, eh? This stuff is going to be one meaty entree.

Pieces of schnitzel,

Wan-Tsunami

No comments:

Post a Comment