Thursday, October 25, 2012

It's Thursday. Here are some Progress updates!

As I sit here on this uncharacteristically warm October afternoon, I ask myself why. WHY AM I DOING THIS? WILL MY TOIL NEVER CEASE?

Then I realize that it's all in my head, and I try to bring purpose to my life once more. With that in mind, here are some progress shots of doodles I'm working on for me (and for YOU, you ungrateful so-and-so's).

Get it? It's shrimp toast! Haha... only people of the Asian persuasion will find this entertaining. Maybe. 


What is going on here, I don't even know. Those dots are me documenting colors I like. Shut up, I... know... what I'm doing. 


MORE BOSTON TERRIERS. TAKING BATHS.


This guy is done, but I figured I'd show him off anyway. Bunny.


So, there you have it. I'm still trying to figure out how to color and all that jazz, and you're still not paying any attention to me. You know, that's your problem. Head in the clouds, never paying me no nevermind. Well, you know what? I'm going to go drink more coffee and dick around on the computer. That'll show you. 

Please like me?

Wan-Tsunami


UPDATE:

MORE SHRIMP


I have a finished version, but it's too big. I'll shrink it later. Or never. 



See? I keep most of my promises. *cough, cough*

No comments:

Post a Comment