Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween, Y'All!

As it is Halloween, I'd have to say that today has been eerily great. I received a call back from a service dog group that I'm seeking a position from, my parents were gracious enough to lend me some start-up money for my WAN-TSUNAMI ETSY ENDEAVOR (ohh, sparkly), and, on top of all that, I am awesome. Who could ask for more, right? This girl. She's going to Wok Inn for dinner tonight with Edward and his radical bro, Greg, for Halloween yummies. It's not nearly as cool as hanging out with friends on previous 'Weens, but it's something! Since I have no candy to share, here are some pictures to make you smile. They're a mixture of past Halloween pumpkins, costumes, and PUPPIES! WHOOO!












They're not pumpkins, but who cares? NOT ME. 

Maybe I'll add more later. I have some hidden somewhere unbeknownst to me. Er, something like that. In any case, HAPPY HALLOWEEN! 

PS: (I love you. I'll try to sneak you some beautiful arts later)

Sneakily,

Wan-Boo-Nami

No comments:

Post a Comment