Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Itty, bitty

Hey, hey, hey, everybody!

I hope you're doing well. Me? I'm great. Never been better. Well, except for one thing.



My eraser is too itty, bitty.


Seriously, I think this may be the laziest I've been with an eraser. I can hardly hold onto the silly thing. Womp, womp.

On a slightly more serious note (not really), I am working on some new, beautiful stuff for you, my lovelies. I just started up a deviantart account (http://wantsunami.deviantart.com/) in case that's what y'all fancy. I'll still be posting on here first, though. I wouldn't abandon you; we've been through way too much to part ways now. 

Uh, what else...

Eh, nothing.

Farewell, my beloved, I have curry to make.

Wan-Currami

Ok, one more thing. I updated an older piece, and it makes me MEOW with excitement. ... Meow.



No comments:

Post a Comment