Tuesday, November 6, 2012

SHOP FOR YOU? SHOP FOR YOU!

Welcome, one and all-- I have some news.

I broke down and opened up an Etsy shop.

After assessing my stock, I realized that I was being very selfish. After all, doesn't the general public deserve to experience my illustrations just as much as I do? The answer is yes. A dripping, sinful yes. Here is my shop url for those of you who love me.


Go, please. My deals are so crazy, it's no wonder that I need to get out of the house more. Well, some people say that. I have no idea where they got that impression. If there's anything that I am, it's NOT a crazy, dog-loving hermit. NOT. I mean, really.


(Oh, here's some stuff that you can either SEE and BUY at the store, or you will be able to soon. I love you guys.)







...Wow, I may or may not have a problem with my dog. Yeah, it is what it is.

More soon,

Wan-Soon-Nami

No comments:

Post a Comment