Wednesday, November 28, 2012

LOVE ME?

Oh, hi doggy. 

It's been a little while, yes? Well, here I am, back again, and boy did I miss you! Here are a few things that I've been working on, and I like to drop you a present every now and then for being SO GREAT. Lately, my entries for the Shuto-Con t-shirt and badge/booklet contest have been taking up most of my doodle-time. I posted a few drafts of those last entry (in case you're inclined to love on them) (like I do daily) However, I also like to distract myself from what I am supposed to be doing with what I WANT to do, so... here are some of those distractions.

I don't know what to say about this guy... other than I love him.

This is still a draft, but I needed a small project to make me smile. I'll see if I work on it any more. 

Aye, the glorious pook is a fickle beast.

This guy is still in progress too, but his title is thus:
"Jack the Jackal and Al the Jackal, the Shackled Jackals" 

Still a draft, a party of spikey buddies! 

That's it for now, folks. I'm going to post about holiday commissions online, but hey-- if anyone reading this wants some nice, affordable commissions done, please contact me! I'd love to help be Santa. I'm getting started on that cookie addiction as we speak. 

-Wan-Santa-Nami




No comments:

Post a Comment