Sunday, December 23, 2012

Tis the Season

For lots of artwork. Greetings, y'all! I know I haven't talked to you in a long time, and I am truly sorry. However, I have not been completely lazy in my absence. In fact, quite the opposite! I've teamed up with a new printing label, Source Point Press, to illustrate a poetry book set for release in early 2013! It's been an awesome experience working with them so far, and I am loving working on this project. I also am going to start contributing to a fantastic game design team in the beginning of 2013, so stay tuned! My artwork will mostly be 2D, but who knows! In any case, it'll be awesome. Promise. Pinky promise, even.

Here are a few beautiful things for you to love upon with your eyes. I can't wait for the new year. New bizznass up the wah-zoo.

A pug owl... at night.

I know I posted this one before, but I tweaked it just a little bit. I love these silly jackals.

This is an older sketch that I unearthed a while ago and decided to color. It's still a draft, but hey-- war crabs. 
This is a gift design for the holidays (shhhh, don't tell. It's for a family member!)

Another gift, but I enjoy this any time of the year. Mao. 

That's it for now, folks! Short but sweet, right?


Right?

-Wan-Jingle-Nami

PS: This song will never leave my head. EVER. 





No comments:

Post a Comment