Thursday, January 10, 2013

Something Smells Peculiar...

Greetings, everyone! I have some very exciting news!

I FINALLY HAVE A BOOK PROJECT ALMOST FINISHED.

I know I've been slow at churning out new books, and I am especially aware that I haven't done any real "comics" in quite a while. Well, if you're itching for a Wan-Tsunami comic...you'll have to wait longer. On the plus side, though, I have a great little number almost ready for print dubbed "Peculiar." It's a small collection of limericks and illustrations revolving around lesser-known mental diseases and disorders. They range from fun topics like pica all the way to interesting issues like the capgras delusion. So, be ready! I'll announce on here when it's all printed and ready for you folks. To whet your appetite, though, here's a little sample! (It still needs a few touch ups, but I didn't want to keep you waiting. Aren't I nice?)

Exhibitionism
Poor Lucy gave people a fright,
For she thought her body a sight.
She would leap into crowds,
To her skivvies strip down,
Then flee gleefully into the night.


I've also been continuing my work for Source Point Press, as well as with OPifex Entertainment for a board game competition. So, in short, I'm keeping myself busy. Since I also got a fancy new printer, I'll be offering bigger prints at my Etsy store especially for you! Y..yup, that's about it. 


PS: Oh, here are some art samples from Source Point Press' poetry book I'm working on. More soon!







CIAO,

WAN-CHEW-NAMI

No comments:

Post a Comment