Monday, January 28, 2013

What I Wouldn't Do For Pancakes.

Oh, you guys. What I wouldn't do for pancakes at a time like this. Seriously-- I'm not sure what I wouldn't do. Maybe eat feces? Maybe do a dance in the snow sans clothing? Who knows! I just know that I'm hungry, and that I've consumed enough coffee to give me heart palpitations. So... there's that.

There's also this: I have been a busy little Wan-Tsunami, and I bring you many tidbits of joy and happiness for you, yes? My good, good friend, Sungwon Cho, has been donating his writing genius to me as of late, and I have here the awesome results. Enjoy!



 See? I told you they were great. Great, great, great. Great. Grate? Great. 


I've also been working on a logo for an awesome start-up, Zumo! It's based in Lansing, MI, and it's run by a really radical friend of mine, Jackie Cosner :]] I am so happy to get to help her out-- her family is such a concentrated bundle of bliss, it should be illegal. I'll post more once it's all colored and whatnot. However, if you like veggies and the best of things, you should like her page on Facebook. Especially if you live in Lansing, which I know some of you do. HERE'S A LINK.


Also, also, I'm still doing work on the Ninja Game, thus dubbed "Godai: A Ninja's Duet" at this point in time. I've gotten through a few of the characters, and it'd been a blast so far! I will spoil some of the art a little later, once we've assembled the materials together :I You'll just have to be patient until then. C'mon, you'll be alright. It's good for you.


As an end note, here's a little something that I did for Source Point Press' poem, "The Dark Princess." I'd say she's the darkest princess I have ever seen, and you can quote me on that. In fact, I expect you to. You pansy.

Tchuess!

Wan-Fraulein-Tsunami


No comments:

Post a Comment