Thursday, January 17, 2013

A Moment of Reflection

Greetings, everyone.

You know, it's times like these that really get me thinking. I've been watching (creepily) on Facebook as many of my friends and loved ones are moving through the major milestones of life-- marriage, kids, uh, houses... and things of that nature. As I watch my newsfeed fill up with these happy occurrences, I get a little sappy and introspective. While all my friends are off living successful lives, what am I doing?

...I'm drawing children itching their butts, that's what..

A draft of the Delusional Parasitosis illustration from "Peculiar."
 I'm also drawing dinosaurs learning how to smile. Specifically, grumpasauruses.


I'm going to go make some coffee and work on this book more before I get in a funk. Life reflection time is OVER.

Wan-Poo-Nami.

No comments:

Post a Comment